Service and Parts
Announcement Of Operational Changes Due to COVID-19
- We are now offering touch-free contactless service appointments. Please book online or call us to book an appointment. -
- Service in multiple languages
- Complimentary loaner vehicles (pre-booking required and subject to availability)
- Complimentary local shuttle service
- Car wash with every service visit
- In-store Internet Wifi, coffee, tea, magazines, and newspapers
- Online booking & service status updates
- Seasonal tire storage
- Full vehicle service history & access to updates & recalls
- Complimentary Club OpenRoad rewards membership
Winter Tires are designed to perform optimally in both snowy conditions and cold temperatures, providing the performance and safety you expect. In fact, they’re recommended as soon as average daily temperatures drop below 7°C. For passenger vehicles, they are legally required on some BC highways after October 1st.
- Unidirectional/V-groove tread designs are best at moving slush and snow out of the way
- Large, open tread blocks with many tiny slits, cut through deep snow and perform better on wet pavement
- Specialized, soft tread compounds dig into snow, stick to ice at low temperatures, and contribute to a comfortable ride on cold pavement
We offer Toyota Winter Tires & Wheels Packages built specifically for every Toyota model. We also offer tire storage options year-round, making switching tires easy.
Guest Loyalty Program
Club OpenRoad is our unique rewards program that gives you 15% back in points when you service your car with us. Use your points to save an up to $2,500 off your next car purchase from any OpenRoad dealership.
Membership is free. Talk with your Service Advisor to enroll. There is no physical member card and all your points will be shown in your personal online account.
David Pearce | Service Manager
Service Hours And Contact Information
Mon - Fri: 7:00am - 5:30pm
Sat: 8:00am - 4:30pm